Earlier today I had the pleasure of doing a TV interview with Elaine Yong for Global BC News. Despite being pretty nervous, I knew it was something that I shouldn’t pass up.
We had a good chat about a recent BMO retirement survey among young Canadians. I admit that my nerves got the better of me and I forgot to mention a lot of points. Still it was a great experience.
If the interview isn’t too embarrassing I’ll have to post it on my blog. If you don’t hear about it again, you know why lol.
Maybe some people will come check out my blog after the interview airs tonight. So here are some relevant posts to check out:
- Keeping Up With The Joneses In The Digital Age
- The Mistake Of Buying An Expensive Car
- Does Everyone Need An Emergency Fund?
- Why I Don’t Want A Smartphone
- Take Advice From Personal Finance Bloggers With A Grain Of Salt
You might also be interested in checking out some of the other best Canadian personal finance blogs.
What are your thoughts about young people and their views on retirement planning? Do you think a lot of young people are going to struggle with saving for retirement after neglecting it during their 20s?
Recent Posts from Modest Money
- Cash Is King, but Cash Flow Is Even Better
- Hasbro Toys (NASDAQ: HAS): Making Money and Providing Fun at the Same Time
- Trust in Gold Soars as Buyer Confidence in Single Currency Drops
- Gold’s Fundamentals Strengthen
- Investment Diversification: 5 Risky Mistakes to Avoid
- The Experts Say You Should Buy These Stocks. So Should You?
- Invoice Factoring: How to Free up Cash Flow Using This Method
- First Choice Health Solutions (FCHS): A Revolutionary Healthcare Delivery Platform
- Cost-Efficient Hobbies - Save Money by Gardening
- 3 Utility Stocks That Will Pay You to Invest in Them