Earlier today I had the pleasure of doing a TV interview with Elaine Yong for Global BC News. Despite being pretty nervous, I knew it was something that I shouldn’t pass up.
We had a good chat about a recent BMO retirement survey among young Canadians. I admit that my nerves got the better of me and I forgot to mention a lot of points. Still it was a great experience.
If the interview isn’t too embarrassing I’ll have to post it on my blog. If you don’t hear about it again, you know why lol.
Maybe some people will come check out my blog after the interview airs tonight. So here are some relevant posts to check out:
- Keeping Up With The Joneses In The Digital Age
- The Mistake Of Buying An Expensive Car
- Does Everyone Need An Emergency Fund?
- Why I Don’t Want A Smartphone
- Take Advice From Personal Finance Bloggers With A Grain Of Salt
You might also be interested in checking out some of the other best Canadian personal finance blogs.
What are your thoughts about young people and their views on retirement planning? Do you think a lot of young people are going to struggle with saving for retirement after neglecting it during their 20s?
Recent Posts from Modest Money
- Gaia, Inc. (GAIA) Stock Is Keeping It Peacefully Real
- The Most Secure Coin in the World
- Are Airline Stocks Ready To Take Off?
- A Forex Beginner's Guide
- Cancer Genetics, Inc. (CGIX): Don’t Fight the Tape, Stock Going Higher