Just like we’ve done the last 2 years, it’s time to call attention to the best Canadian finance blogs.
It’s time for the 2014 edition of the Top Canadian Finance Blogs Poll.
I invite you to check out all of these great Canadian blogs. Even if you live outside of Canada, these blogs are filled with helpful advice, important lessons and great stories. Some of your favourite finance blogs may be written by a Canadian without you even realizing. It’s pretty easy to hide the accent when you don’t hear their voice 🙂
Surprisingly this year this list shrunk a bit as several bloggers are either on extended breaks or have simply stopped blogging. Maybe I just missed some newer bloggers. If you know any active blogs that are missing, please let me know asap and I can get them added.
There have been some new Canadian blogs added though. So if you see names you are not familiar, check them out and see what they’re all about.
This poll will work the same as last year. There will be 2 rounds of voting. The first round will run until the end of April to determine which blogs are the 10 finalists. Then the second round will run until Canada Day to determine which blogs truly are the top Canadian finance blogs.
Now let’s get to the voting. You can choose up to 5 of your favourite blogs. You can only vote once though…so choose carefully. Good luck everyone!
I also encourage bloggers to get their regular readers to drop by to vote for their favourite blogs. If you are included in this poll, you are welcome to use the following banner:
By the way, all bloggers please submit your blog to the beta version the Modest Money Top Finance Blogs List. I’m still working on ironing out some bugs with this list and adding more features, but I think it should be a solid resource.
Recent Posts from Modest Money
- Cash Is King, but Cash Flow Is Even Better
- Hasbro Toys (NASDAQ: HAS): Making Money and Providing Fun at the Same Time
- Trust in Gold Soars as Buyer Confidence in Single Currency Drops
- Gold’s Fundamentals Strengthen
- Investment Diversification: 5 Risky Mistakes to Avoid
- The Experts Say You Should Buy These Stocks. So Should You?
- Invoice Factoring: How to Free up Cash Flow Using This Method
- First Choice Health Solutions (FCHS): A Revolutionary Healthcare Delivery Platform
- Cost-Efficient Hobbies - Save Money by Gardening
- 3 Utility Stocks That Will Pay You to Invest in Them