Asia Forex Mentor Review 2023
|By: Jeremy Biberdorf||Mar 02, 2023|
In a nutshell: Asia Forex Mentor was started by Ezekiel Chew, an expert forex trader who has trained bank traders, forex traders for investment companies, and thousands of retail traders.
Asia Forex Mentor offers a proprietary course (the “One Core Program”) that provides a comprehensive forex trading course for anyone interested in trading forex.
While Asia Forex Mentor has a strong track record, there are many such trading courses out there. What sets Asia Forex Mentor apart, and is it the best option for your needs and preferences? Keep reading for our comprehensive Asia Forex Mentor review for answers to these questions and more.
|One Core Program Prepay | $940||One Core Program Trial | $997 (after a 7-day trial)|
- Comprehensive and easy-to-understand course
- Learn forex trading directly from a seasoned forex trader
- Live chat, Whatsapp, phone, and email support
- Strong track record (4.8/5 on Trustpilot)
- 7-day trial available
- The course has a somewhat narrow perspective (taught by only one person)
- Significant upfront cost (although there is the trial option)
- Limited to Forex
Asia Forex Mentor Review 2023 | Is Asia Forex Mentor Right for Me?
Asia Forex Mentor aims to provide a comprehensive and easy-to-understand forex trading crash course. In this regard, it delivers. If you want to learn forex trading, you could do much worse than learn from Ezekiel Chew.
Chew and his program have developed a loyal following because his approach focuses on high ROI (return on investment) practices that any trader can learn to master.
That said, Asia Forex Mentor does not come cheap. There are many less expensive competitors, not to mention many forex trading resources freely available on YouTube.
It is clear, however, that the One Core Program offered by Asia Forex Mentor was put together carefully and by someone with a great deal of forex trading experience and success.
Keep reading to see just how Asia Forex Mentor works, as well as learn about its key features.
How Does Asia Forex Mentor Work?
Asia Forex Mentor offers one program, the One Core Program, which is a proprietary course developed by well-known forex trader, Ezekiel Chew.
Getting set up with Asia Forex Mentor is a relatively straightforward process. Before opting for the program, you can provide an email address to receive a free video. This can give you a feel for how you like Chew’s teaching methods.
Once you sign up for the program (either through the pre-paid option or the 7-day trial option), you receive full access to the course.
26 lessons make up the One Core Program, and each lesson has its own sub-categories. There are live video presentations included, each of which usually lasts about 10-20 minutes. In total, the course contains around 20 hours of video.
You receive the entire program at once, so you’re welcome to go through it at whatever pace you need or prefer.
Asia Forex Mentor’s One Core Program Features
Asia Forex Mentor’s One Core Program provides various features, including the following:
- Comprehensive and detail-oriented lessons – With 26 lessons, the One Core Program thoroughly breaks down forex trading. Students of the course will learn about price action, chart reading, fundamental analysis, various trading strategies, trading psychology, and much more.
- Live trading demos – Ezekiel Chew, the founder of Asia Forex Mentor, hosts longer-form videos where he puts his program’s lessons into action. This behind-the-scenes content is invaluable for traders looking to achieve the same kind of success.
- The Golden Eye Group – Chew also hosts a weekly video series that covers his thoughts about the market, including his predictions. Course subscribers also receive access to the backlog of videos going back to 2018.
- Blog content – The Asia Forex Mentor site hosts a blog that is regularly updated by Chew himself. These articles vary in content but mostly discuss tips for trading various markets. Course users can also keep up with his trading vlogs on YouTube, although these are free to anyone.
Asia Forex Mentor Pricing & Plans
People new to Asia Forex Mentor can start out by providing their email address in return for a free forex trading video from Ezekiel Chew. This can give you an idea of whether or not you enjoy his teaching style.
The One Core Program offers two plan options. New customers can either prepay, at a cost of $940, or try the 7-day trial option. For the trial option, you pay $0 upfront, and then $997 after 7 days (assuming you don’t cancel).
Is Asia Forex Mentor Worth It?
Asia Forex Mentor really sells itself on the forex trading success of one man: Ezekiel Chew. Traders who appreciate his teaching style will likely enjoy the course, especially as it should help them generate significant wealth.
By the same token, Asia Forex Mentor is limited in that it is only the teachings of one person. Unlike many other courses, which pool the knowledge and experience of a variety of traders, Asia Forex Mentor is all Ezekiel Chew.
It’s also worth mentioning that the One Core Program is certainly not cheap. Would-be students of the course may want to take time to ensure that the program is right for them.
In any case, Asia Forex Mentor is definitely not a scam. It has established an impressive track record with a 4.8/5 rating on Trustpilot.
Click here to check out Asia Forex Mentor’s One Core Program so you can see if aligns with your needs and preferences.