Monarch Money, a personal finance app launched in 2020, offers a comprehensive solution for managing your finances through a single platform. My Monarch Money review examines how the app facilitates a clear understanding of your financial picture, integrating various financial aspects into one customizable dashboard.
In an era where 63% of smartphone users have at least one financial app, choosing the right one for your financial goals can be challenging. Many apps focus on specific functions, like tracking spending or investments, but Monarch Money stands out by encompassing both and more. It not only tracks your spending and investments but also assists in budgeting and provides financial advice.
The app’s ability to consolidate multiple financial tasks simplifies managing your finances, moving beyond the complications of handling multiple spreadsheets and tools. For individuals with money goals, Monarch Money could be a valuable asset, helping to keep a close eye on both expenditures and savings.
If you’re considering getting the best price on Monarch Money, understanding how it compares to its competitors and how it can streamline your financial management process is key. Monarch Money’s holistic approach to personal finance makes it a potentially useful tool for those looking to gain better control over their financial life and achieve their monetary objectives. Read on to learn more.
Learn More About Monarch Money
Getting the Best Price on Monarch Money
For those looking at getting the best price on Monarch Money, there is good news and bad news. The bad news is, there currently aren’t any coupon or discount codes available, so you will have to pay the same price as everyone else.
The good news is that Monarch Money offers a free basic plan, as well as a two-week free trial to their premium plan. After that, the premium plan will cost you $9.99 per month or $89.99 per year.
Benefits of Monarch Money
Now that you know about getting the best price on Monarch Money, I will get into the advantages they offer. Here are the main benefits of Monarch Money I found:
- Unified Financial Management: It simplifies managing various financial tools like high-yield savings accounts, credit cards, budgeting apps, and investments. This unified approach is particularly helpful for couples, allowing them to manage their finances together effectively.
- Ad-Free Experience: Monarch Money stands out with its commitment to being ad-free, ensuring a distraction-free user experience without annoying pop-ups or sidebars.
- No Upselling: Unlike many fintech platforms, Monarch Money doesn’t recommend or sell products, ensuring users aren’t pressured into unnecessary purchases or services.
- Customization: Users can make unlimited customizations to the app. The dashboard comes with 8 default categories, but users can reorder, remove, or add custom categories to suit their personal financial management style.
- Comprehensive Account Syncing: The app connects with a wide range of banks and financial institutions, providing a unified view of all financial accounts, including checking, savings, credit cards, and investments.
- Investment Tracking: Offers the ability to monitor the entire investment portfolio, including individual account performance and overall investment growth.
- Goal Setting and Tracking: Assists users in setting and tracking various financial goals, like saving for retirement or paying off debt, with guidance to keep on track.
- Security and Privacy: Emphasizing security, Monarch Money employs bank-level encryption and read-only access to protect user data.
Monarch Money Alternatives
If the aforementioned benefits are appealing to you, and you are getting the best price on Monarch Money, there is still one more step in your due diligence process. Before deciding to sign up to Monarch Money, you should be aware of their competitors and how they measure up.
There are quite a few popular budgeting apps out there, we will start with an examination of Copilot. If you like to use Google sheets for some of your financial accounting, Copilot offers a Google Sheet interaction for custom financial tracking. For more detailed information, check out my Monarch Money vs Copilot article.
Another budgeting app that has been gaining in popularity is You Need A Budget, or YNAB for short. YNAB is popular amongst the zero-based budgeting crowd. If you are unfamiliar with zero-based budgeting and want to learn more, my Monarch Money vs YNAB review will get into the details.
Next up in our look into the worthy Monarch Money alternatives is Rocket Money. Also popular for those interested in zero-based budgeting, Rocket Money also offers a feature to get rid of unwanted subscriptions that are draining your accounts. This Monarch Money vs Rocket Money comparison will show you how the two platforms stack up against each other.
Mint tracks your financial transaction in real-time and offers budgeting advice accordingly. If credit score monitoring is what you are after, Mint offers this feature as well. To see how they compare, my Monarch Money vs Mint review gets into the nitty gritty.
Last but not least in our Monarch Money competitor section is Quicken. Being around since 1983, Quicken is the longest running budgeting platform we have covered. Quicken is a robust software for those looking for in-depth categorization and analysis. My Monarch Money vs Quicken breakdown will tell you all you need to know about how they measure up.
My review of Monarch Money highlights its effectiveness as a comprehensive personal finance management tool. With features like ad-free experience, collaborative account management for couples, customizable budgeting, and comprehensive account syncing, Monarch Money stands out in the crowded field of financial apps. Its focus on user customization, joint financial management, and investment tracking make it a valuable asset for anyone looking to streamline their financial oversight.
For those interested in getting the best price on Monarch Money, the app offers a blend of functionality and ease of use that can greatly enhance your financial planning and tracking. Whether you’re managing finances individually or as part of a couple, Monarch Money provides the tools and insights needed to make informed financial decisions.
To explore more about Monarch Money and see how it can fit into your financial life, Click Here to dive into the world of simplified and effective financial management.