Doorloop Review 2023
|By: Jeremy Biberdorf||Mar 22, 2023|
In a nutshell: Doorloop is a fully customizable property management software that enables users to easily manage all their properties from one place. It’s a comprehensive, all-in-one software that covers all aspects of property management, including accounting, leasing, rent collection, and even marketing.
Doorloop has grown its user base rapidly and gained many happy customers along the way. They’ve done so thanks to their flexible and comprehensive software and robust customer support. But is it right for you? How does it work, and do its offerings cover your specific needs and preferences?
Read on for our comprehensive Doorloop review for answers to these questions and more.
|Basic Plan | $49/mo||Pro Plan | $99/mo||Premium Plan | $149/mo|| Current Sale | 50% off |
for two months + onboarding
- Versatile and customizable
- Comprehensive, all-in-one tool
- Many useful integrations available
- Responsive customer support
- A relatively new company, so some kinks need to be worked out
- A fairly significant learning curve, depending on the user
Doorloop Review 2023 | Is Doorloop Right for Me?
Doorloop can be a great option for any individual or company in need of property management software. Managing a property shouldn’t mean you also have to be an accountant, and Doorloop provides a comprehensive software that simplifies just about every aspect of property management.
Doorloop comes with a wide range of features and integrations (covered more in-depth down below), and it has grown a large and satisfied customer base rather quickly. But is Doorloop necessarily the right choice for you?
Read on to learn more about how Doorloop works and what its top features are.
How Does Doorloop Work?
Doorloop works by providing an all-in-one property management platform. Rather than needing to mix and match a variety of programs, users of Doorloop have access to all the necessary tools to manage their property or properties.
In particular, Doorloop aims to differentiate itself from its competitors in three key ways:
- Responsive and reliable customer support
- Simple and speedy account set-up and onboarding
- Ease of use and versatility
Thanks to its integrations and many innovative features, property managers and property management companies have been loving Doorloop.
Let’s get into those features now.
Doorloop stands out from other property management software providers thanks to its wide range of valuable features. Here are some of the most notable:
- Tenant and owner management – Doorloop allows you to keep tabs on both tenants as well as owners with both a tenant portal and owner portal. You can easily keep track of active and prospective tenants, communications, renewals, and other important information. Plus, you can easily share anything you like with the owner via the owner portal.
- Simplified accounting – Accounting can be complicated. Doorloop aims to simplify the process by providing accounting software for “non-accountants,” as they say. You get a full accounting suite with customizable reports, charts, financial statements, and more.
- Marketing – Doorloop makes it easy to market to tenants and owners alike with a website for your property listings. This integrates with top property sites such as Trulia, Zillow, etc.
- Integrations – Speaking of integrations, Doorloop is an innovative company that prioritizes integrations for the modern property manager. With Zapier, there are many one-click integrations or you can connect via the open API, which Doorloop claims is a first in property management software.
- Maintenance – Don’t worry anymore about losing track of work orders or vendor payments. Doorloop ensures you stay on top of maintenance requests and lets you track work order progress, vendor payments, and 1099s.
- File storage – With Doorloop you can easily go paperless and store all your important documents in one place. Even better, files are protected with 256-bit encryption and backed up every five minutes. Files are organized, searchable, and shareable for easy access.
These are just a few of Doorloop’s top features, as they also cover tenant screening, e-leases, online payments, renters insurance, late fees, bill tracking, vendor management, and much more.
Doorloop Pricing & Plans
Doorloop offers three plans: Basic, Pro, and Premium. These plans are all monthly subscriptions and range from $49 to $149/mo:
- Basic Plan | $49/mo
- Pro Plan | $99/mo
- Premium Plan | $149/mo
At the time of writing, however, Doorloop is offering a 50% deal on the first two months and onboarding.
Is Doorloop Worth It?
Many Doorloop users have switched over from one or more competing property management companies and are glad they did. You can find many such reviews online, which attest to Doorloop’s growing success.
Depending on your specific needs and preferences, Doorloop might be a great fit for you. It boasts top customer support, innovative features, key integrations, and a comprehensive and intuitive platform. There’s not much to dislike about Doorloop, though it is a young-ish company and still working out some kinks here and there.
Click here to check out Doorloop for yourself and take advantage of its 50% sale.
Related Investing Product Reviews
- First National Realty Partners Review
- EquityMultiple Review
- Fundrise Review
- AcreTrader Review
- Realty Mogul Review
- CrowdStreet Review
- Yieldstreet Review
- Arrived Homes Review
- Streitwise Review
- Groundfloor Finance Review
- Mashvisor Review
- Doorvest Review
- BirdDogBot Review
- Lofty AI Review
- Trion Properties Review
- FarmTogether Review