easyMarkets Review 2023
|By: Jeremy Biberdorf||Mar 10, 2023|
In a nutshell: EasyMarkets is an online international broker that offers its users a range of investment possibilities, including currency pairs, indices, commodities, crypto, CFDs, and options.
EasyMarkets focuses primarily on forex and CFD trading and offers a variety of appealing features, including a low minimum deposit, fixed spreads, and deal cancellation. Taken together, they help make forex trading a relatively simple process.
While easyMarkets is a leading international platform for forex and CFD trading, it has many competitors. How does easyMarkets stand out from the rest, and is it the best option for you?
Read on for a comprehensive easyMarkets review so you can decide for yourself.
|Minimum Initial Deposit | $200||Inactivity Fee | None||Withdrawal Fee | None||MetaTrader Support | Yes|
- Intuitive trading platform
- Low minimum deposit
- Competitive fixed spreads
- MetaTrader support
- No commission fees
- Many restricted regions (including the U.S.A.)
- Limited educational resources (and not updated frequently)
- Spreads are variable
easyMarkets Review 2023 | Is easyMarkets Right for Me?
EasyMarkets is a popular international broker specializing in CFD and forex trading, although they also offer a range of other investment possibilities (e.g. indices, commodities, and more).
Whether easyMarkets is right for you will depend on your own needs and preferences. If you are looking for a solid broker with a reputable track record to trade forex, then easyMarkets may be a good choice for you.
Keep reading to learn more about easyMarkets, including how it works and its key features, which will help you make up your mind for yourself.
How Does easyMarkets Work?
As a licensed broker, easyMarkets is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission as well as the Australian Securities and Investments Commission. Additional regulators are the Financial Services Commission of the British Virgin Islands and the Seychelles Financial Services Authority. In other words, easyMarkets is a well-regulated company, which means traders can have confidence that their money is safe.
The easyMarkets trading platform is its own proprietary platform and based on HTML5. There’s also integration with TradingView and MetaTrader (4 and 5), two of the most popular tools for forex trading. It’s a nice feature to be able to choose whichever trading platform you prefer.
As for tradeable assets, traders with easyMarkets have a wide variety to choose from, including forex, indices, commodities, CFDs, and more. That said, the instruments available to trade may vary depending on your country of residence.
When it comes to fees, easyMarkets offers competitive pricing for both forex and CFD trades. The pricing for spreads is transparent and easy for users to check. As for leverage, it’s 1:20 or 1:30 for most instruments.
EasyMarkets offers various features to its users, including the following:
- Mobile app – Traders today have come to expect robust mobile apps, and easyMarkets delivers on this front. Their app is available for both iOS and Android and offers full functionality.
- Easy withdrawals and deposits – EasyMarkets supports a variety of deposit methods, including bank transfer as well as eWallets. Withdrawals can be made at any time, though there is a minimum withdrawal amount of £5
- Demo account – Trading forex can be high-risk, high-reward. With easyMarkets’ demo account, traders can practice and hone their skills with virtual funds.
- Integrations – Integrations with industry standards MetaTrader (4 and 5) as well as TradingView will satisfy just about any trader.
- Instruments – While easyMarkets caters especially to forex and CFD traders, there is a range of tradeable instruments, including commodities, metals, indices, and more.
easyMarkets Account Types
With easyMarkets, traders can select from a variety of account types, depending on their country of residence.
European clients can benefit from the VIP account which has maximum leverage up to 1:30.
For traders in other regions, there are three possible accounts: Standard, Premium, and VIP. Depending on the account, there are different minimum deposit amounts.
There is also a demo account that comes loaded with virtual funds so traders can learn and test various strategies.
Is easyMarkets Worth It?
EasyMarkets has its fair share of pros and cons. Perhaps the most notable drawback is that it’s not available in many countries/regions, including the United States.
That said, if it is available in your country, easyMarkets is a solid platform with competitive feeds, low minimum deposits, a demo account, integrations with MetaTrader and TradingView, and other attractive features.
EasyMarkets has also been around for 20+ years, and in that time it has established itself as a reputable broker. With a 4.8/5 rating on Trustpilot, for example, you can rest assured that easyMarkets is a legitimate broker and definitely not a scam.
To check out easyMarkets for yourself, click here so you can see if it’s the right broker for you.