GoCharting vs Tradingview 2023: Which trading software is better?
Access to the right trading tools and resources is critical for success in the world of trading. From real-time market data to advanced charting tools, having access to the right features can make a significant impact on your trading success. Two popular web-based trading platforms that offer these features are GoCharting and Tradingview.
GoCharting and Tradingview are designed to cater to different trading needs, and both provide traders with advanced charting tools, market data, and additional features to help them make informed trading decisions. Traders can use these platforms to analyze market trends, identify trading opportunities, and track their portfolio’s performance.
|GoCharting is Better For:||TradingView is Better For:|
|Indian Traders||Global Traders|
|Low Latency Data||User-Generated Content|
|Intraday Volume Analysis||Social Trading|
In this article, we will compare GoCharting and Tradingview across three key factors: features, pricing, and community support, to help you determine which platform best suits your trading needs.
|Service Type||Technical Analysis with Low Latency Data||Global Financial Data and User-Generated Content with Social Trading|
|Fees||Monthly Subscription starting at $39 per month||Free with premium subscriptions from $12.95 - $59.95/mo|
|Customer Support||Email and Live Chat Support, Learning Resources||Email and Live Chat Support, Learning Resources|
|Best Use||Indian Traders Seeking Intraday Volume Analysis||Global Traders Seeking User-Generated Content and Social Trading|
|Modest Money Overall Rating|
Factor 1: Features
Tradingview is a well-established market leader
- GoCharting is a newer trading platform
- Tradingview Premium offers 25 indicators per chart
GoCharting is a relatively new trading platform that offers advanced charting tools, real-time market data, and a range of additional features designed to enhance your trading experience. Some of the features offered by GoCharting include:
- Advanced charting tools: GoCharting provides over 100 technical indicators, various drawing tools, and multiple chart types to help you analyze market trends.
- Real-time market data: Access to real-time data for stocks, Forex, cryptocurrencies, and futures, ensuring you stay up-to-date with market movements.
- Market profile and order flow tools: GoCharting offers market profile and order flow tools to help traders understand market dynamics and identify trading opportunities.
- Alerts and notifications: Set custom alerts for price levels, indicators, and other events to stay informed of critical market changes.
Tradingview is a well-established trading platform that offers advanced charting tools, real-time market data, and a host of features designed to cater to different types of traders. Some of the features offered by Tradingview include:
- Advanced charting tools: Tradingview provides an extensive range of charting capabilities, including multiple chart layouts, over 100 technical indicators, and various drawing tools to help you analyze market trends.
- Real-time market data: Access to real-time data for stocks, Forex, cryptocurrencies, and more, helping you stay informed of market movements.
- Custom alerts: Set custom alerts for price levels, indicators, and other events, ensuring you never miss an important market event.
- Pine Script Editor: Create and edit custom indicators and strategies using the Pine Script programming language, allowing you to develop personalized trading tools.
Factor 2: Pricing
Tradingview offers a more robust highest tier Premium subscription for $49.95 per month
- GoCharting offers a CME Premium plan for $35 per month
- Tradingview’s free plan offers 3 indicators per chart
GoCharting offers a free tier with access to many features, including real-time market data, advanced charting tools, and market profile and order flow tools. For users who require additional features, GoCharting provides a Pro plan at $14.99 per month, which includes features like unlimited alerts, ad-free experience, and priority support.
Tradingview offers a range of subscription plans, starting with a free tier that provides basic features like charting tools and limited real-time data. Paid plans include Tradingview Pro ($12.95 per month when billed annually), Tradingview Pro+ ($24.95 per month when billed annually), and Tradingview Premium ($49.95 per month when billed annually), each offering additional features and capabilities.
Factor 3: Community Support
Tradingview provides more educational features
- GoCharting and Tradingview provide access to a community of traders
GoCharting users can access the platform’s community forum to share ideas, discuss market trends, and learn from the experiences of other traders. Additionally, users can access GoCharting’s knowledge base and attend webinars to further enhance their trading skills.
Tradingview has a vibrant community of traders, where users can share ideas, discuss market trends, and learn from each other’s experiences. The platform also offers an extensive knowledge base, webinars, and tutorials to help users improve their trading strategies. Tradingview’s community support is more comprehensive than that of GoCharting, providing users with a valuable resource for learning and growth.
GoCharting vs Tradingview: Our Summary
While both GoCharting and Tradingview offer advanced charting tools, real-time market data, and community support, Tradingview emerges as the clear winner in this comparison.
Tradingview’s well-established market leadership, extensive range of features, and more comprehensive community support give it an edge over GoCharting. While GoCharting offers some unique features, such as market profile and order flow tools, Tradingview provides a more extensive range of charting capabilities, including multiple chart layouts and Pine Script Editor, allowing for more personalized trading tools.
Furthermore, Tradingview offers a more robust range of pricing options, with a free tier that includes basic charting tools and real-time data, and a range of paid subscriptions that offer increasingly advanced features. In contrast, GoCharting’s pricing plans are limited, with a Pro plan at $14.99 per month and a CME Premium plan at $35 per month.
Overall, Tradingview’s comprehensive range of features, pricing options, and community support make it the better choice for traders seeking a versatile and customizable trading platform.
Click here to learn more.