Fidelcrest offers funded accounts where traders can access a wide variety of assets, including stocks, indices, commodities, and forex. Started by seasoned forex traders, Fidelcrest aims to fund promising traders so they can start generating significant profits.
While Fidelcrest offers numerous benefits, there’s a lot of competition out there. So, is the Fidelcrest prop firm worth it? Ultimately, it will depend on your unique trading needs and preferences. Keep reading to learn more about Fidelcrest so you can see if it might be a good option for you.
Fidelcrest Prop Firm Overview
Fidelcrest was founded in 2018 by forex traders who wanted to create a streamlined experience for skilled traders looking to trade with a funded account. Fidelcrest has since won awards in recent years, including Best Proprietary Trading Firm in the UK in 2022 and Best Micro Forex in Europe for 2021.
The company provides funded accounts up to $2 million for traders who complete their Trading Challenge and Verification trials. Fidelcrest caters to traders of all different levels, with account sizes beginning at $250k.
If you are looking for a straightforward way to get a funded account, Fidelcrest may be worth checking out. Keep reading to learn more about how it works, its top features, pricing, and more, so you can decide for yourself.
How Does Fidelcrest Work?
Fidelcrest offers a relatively simplified way of obtaining a funded account compared to some prop firms.
Here’s a quick look at the process to get funded with Fidelcrest:
- Visit Fidelcrest’s website and learn about the different accounts and requirements
- Choose your account size and type (either “Normal” or “Aggressive”)
- Set up an account
- Pay the one-time fee for your challenge (refundable upon successful completion)
- Download a broker and connect your Fidelcrest account
- Start trading and follow the rules
- Successfully complete the Trading Challenge (30 days)
- Successfully complete the Verification phase (60 days)
- That’s it, you’re funded!
Ultimately, you have to show that you’re a skilled and patient trader who is capable of consistently earning profits. If you can do that (and stick within Fidelcrest’s rules and regulations), then you’ll have no trouble earning your very own funded account.
To get a better sense of all that Fidelcrest offers, and whether or not it’s worth it, let’s take a look at some of the top features:
- Scaling program – With Fidelcrest, you can scale your account up to $2 million. This means there’s ample opportunity for growth, no matter what account size you start at.
- Competitive profit splits – Fidelcrest offers 80/20 and 90/10 for its profit splits for the Normal and Aggressive accounts, respectively. That’s highly competitive for the prop firm industry, and it means that you’re left with the vast majority of your profits.
- Leading flexibility – With several brokers and tons of financial instruments available to trade, Fidelcrest offers great flexibility for its traders (compared to some competitors that may only offer forex trading). Plus, you can choose which account works best for you, whether the Normal or Aggressive track or a smaller or larger account size.
- Good customer support – Unfortunately, many prop firms offer subpar customer service. Fidelcrest, on the other hand, excels in this category, which has no doubt contributed to its “Excellent” rating on Trustpilot (4.5/5).
Fidelcrest Pricing & Plans
Fidelcrest offers different account types and sizes, as mentioned above. Let’s take a look at two examples to give you a rough idea of Fidelcrest’s offerings and their rules. For more details, though, be sure to confirm details directly on their site.
Pro Trader Normal | $500,000
- Profit Split: 80/20
- Max Loss: 10%
- Max Daily Loss: 5%
- Profit Target: 10%
Pro Trader Aggressive | $500,000
- Profit Split: 90/10
- Max Loss: 20%
- Max Daily Loss: 10%
- Profit Target: 20%
As you can see, the Normal option offers a lesser profit split but requires a smaller profit target, whereas the Aggressive version is the opposite (higher profit split and higher profit target).
Fidelcrest Pros and Cons
To give you a better sense of Fidelcrest’s strengths and weaknesses, here is a short list of pros and cons so you can decide if it works with your specific trading goals and needs.
- Highly competitive profit splits
- Leading flexibility
- Strong customer support
- Ability to scale up to $2 million
- Some prop firms offer more tradeable assets
- A consistent trading strategy must be implemented
Is Fidelcrest Worth It?
So, is the Fidelcrest prop firm worth it? If you’re looking for a solid prop firm that is definitely legitimate and not a scam, Fidelcrest is worth considering. It has many things to like, especially its flexibility when it comes to tradeable assets and account types.
Click here to check out Fidelcrest for yourself and see if it might be the right platform for you.
Related Prop Trading Firm Reviews:
- Earn2Trade Review
- FTMO Review
- TopStep Trader Review
- Trader Career Path Review
- Fidelcrest Review
- City Traders Imperium Review
- SurgeTrader Review
- OneUp Trader Review
- The 5ers Review
- The Funded Trader Review
- AudaCity Capital Review
- FundedNext Review
- Lux Trading Firm Review
- Leeloo Trading Review
- Best Prop Trading Firms
- Best Funded Stock Trading Accounts
- Best Options Trading Firms
- Best Funded Forex Trading Accounts
- Highest Paying Prop Trading Firms