FNRP is a private equity firm that focuses on high-return commercial real estate investments, allowing investors to invest in grocery-anchored commercial real estate for a minimum $50,000 investment.
But, with many other real estate inventment platforms out there how do we know if FNRP is legit?
Keep reading below for a deeper dive into First National Realty Partners and find out if you can trust them with your hard earned cash.
Is FNRP Legit?
Private equity firm First National Realty Partners (FNRP) invests in high-traffic, grocery-anchored commercial real estate deals.
Investments must meet strict qualification criteria before being considered for FNRP’s portfolio.
This means you’ll only see the best of the best real estate investing options.
With FNRP, you’ll need to invest $50,000 to get started, but this is significantly less than what you’d need to invest in commercial real estate on your own.
|Product Name||First National Realty Partners (FNRP)|
|Services||Private Equity Commercial Real Estate Firm|
|Fees||0.5% to 1.5% Annual Asset Management Fee|
|Investment Types||Opportunity Funds, Individual Properties|
- Established in 2015, First National Realty Partners (FNRP) is a commercial property private equity group.
- By obtaining market-leading and strategically situated commercial assets for a significant discount from replacement value, FNRP is committed to growing its inventory.
- First National Realty Partners maintains internal control over all facets of the funding, administration, and disposition operations.
Pros & Cons
- Investors could profit from an asset class that’s generally stable and offers a great strategy to protect against inflation.
- FNRP has significant connections to ample food and retail corporations as tenants including retail shopping centers.
- Investors might get both the entire amount of money and periodic payments.
- FNRP provides benefits only to accredited investors.
- A minimum of $50,000 is required for investing.
What Is First National Realty Partners?
The Private equity company First National Realty Partners offers accredited individuals a platform for engaging in commercial property investing. What separates FNRP from other real estate platforms is this:
- First National Realty Partners concentrates on grocery-anchored shops and other vital needs-anchored properties, unlike real estate crowdfunding platforms that focus on multi-family houses, offices, and condos.
- The FNRP staff oversees every task internally, including purchases, finance, asset administration, and legal procedures.
A rigorous evaluation of the potential to generate cash flow and capital growth for each venture opportunity is performed. Only one out of every 1,000 properties the firm analyzes is accepted.
FNRP looks to make additions to the building, including new, higher-tier occupants, or establishing lengthy lease agreements with anchor tenants which are all great ways to increase investment value.
What Does FNRP Offer?
The high-quality, upscale real estate that FNRP invests in enables investors to lower investment risk. To choose investment possibilities that meet the firm’s standards, FNRP uses its contacts with significant national brand linkages.
Due to expansion or renovation, these assets have better yields and are backed by significant, well-known merchants like:
- Whole Foods.
Additionally, FNRP provides an Opportunity Fund. For $50,000, investors can purchase a fixed stake in one of First National Realty Partners’ products.
By utilizing alternative assets and increasing their positive cash flow, FNRP aims to help accredited clients to diversify their portfolios.
What Are The Expected Returns With FNRP??
Currently, FNRP has around 1,873 investors and owns 50 properties worth a total of $1.25 billion. FNRP aims to provide investors with 12-18% returns per year and average yearly cash payouts of 6–9%.
Additionally, when the investment is sold or restructured, there may be extra gain on equity deals. Like other real estate firms, rental income (delivered quarterly) will also provide significant passive income to investors.
We can see that FNRP’s outcomes thus far have been outstanding, even with a relatively low number of assets.
FNRP has received many favorable ratings on Better Business Bureau (BBB), one of the world’s most extensive review sites. Some of them are listed below:
First National Realty Partners (FNRP) has held an A+ rating with the BBB since 2018.
Furthermore, FNRP has a 4.9 rating on Google which is quite remarkable.
After this deep dive into FNRP, we can conclude that it is legit. If you’re an accredited investor, the $50,000 required to begin investing with FNRP is absolutely worth it.
They focus on high quilty safe commercial investments which means your money is relatively safe.
Related First National Realty Partners Posts:
Related Real Estate Investing Reviews:
- Arrived Homes Review
- Baselane Review
- BirdDogBot Review
- Buildium Review
- CrowdStreet Review
- Doorloop Review
- Doorvest Review
- EquityMultiple Review
- FarmTogether Review
- First National Realty Partners Review
- Foreclosure.com Review
- Fundrise Review
- Groundfloor Finance Review
- Leadflow Review
- Lofty AI Review
- Mashvisor Review
- Realeflow Review
- RealtyMogul Review
- RentRedi Review
- Streitwise Review
- Tellus Review
- Trion Properties Review
- Yieldstreet Review
- Best Real Estate Crowdfunding Platforms
- Best Fractional Real Estate Investing Companies