Many financial services are available online that would just want to take your money and run with it.
The Motley Fool, however, is unquestionably legitimate.
The Motley Fool is more than trustworthy—their Stock Advisor service will help you increase your stock market profits!
You may be wondering why we are so certain and audacious. Keep reading to find out more about this stock trading platform.
|Product Name||Motley Fool|
|Services||Premium Stock-Picking Newsletters|
|Membership Fee||$79 to $1,999 annually|
|Newsletter Types||Rule Breakers: High-Performance Stocks|
StockAdvisor: Starter Stocks
Rule Your Retirement: ETFs and Index funds
|Promotion||30-Day Full Money-Back Guarantee|
Motley Fool Summary
- Cheap stock-picking newsletters for investors
- Professional analysis of stocks, index funds, and ETFs
- Their website offers a ton of free education.
- A long history of outperforming the market.
- A complete history of past picks
- Provides stock notifications by text and email.
- For passive investors, this service might not be necessary.
- For those new to investing, fees could make up a significant portion of assets.
What is Motley Fool?
The Motley Fool is a media and financial services organization. Brothers Tom and David Gardner launched it in 1993. It has much free information on its website, including blog entries, podcasts, message boards, and videos. Its subsidiary firms, which consist of the following, also offer content and services:
- MFAM Funds
- The Ascent
- The Blueprint
- Million Acres
- Motley Fool Wealth Management
- Motley Fool Ventures
It can take a lot of time to research stocks. Instead of doing it yourself, why not allow a pro to conduct the research for you while they explain their reasons for the stocks they selected?
That sounds expensive. And it is in most cases. The Motley Fool, however, is an exception. For new members, the first year on Motley Fool offers stock recommendations for as little as $79. The Motley Fool has been in business for a while and has established a solid reputation.
What Does Motley Fool Offer?
Stock Advisor is the biggest thing they offer. The Motley Fool’s top stock picks can be found on The Stock Advisor. You also receive the following:
- The most recent stock recommendations are sent monthly, with two new stock picks.
- Community and investment resources: You can access books, articles, and a vibrant investor community to help you get better.
- Starter Stocks: Fundamental stock picks for both novice and seasoned investors.
- Best Buys Now: 10 excellent buys from more than 300 stocks.
The Stock Advisor service offers a variety of options. Every month, you receive two options and a comprehensive report on them. Reading the analysis included with each suggestion is an excellent way to improve your investment knowledge.
Is Motley Fool Legit?
It seems like the Motley Fool is too good to be true because you have such great returns. With over 700,000 users and more than 250 staff, it is a legitimate business.
Naturally, every robo advisor vying for your business will claim to exceed the competition. Is it true that Motley Fool outperforms competitors?
The Gardner brothers have surpassed even their expectations since starting Motley Fool. This graph shows how Stock Advisor choices do against the S&P 500!
They even show off their performance over time, which is quite impressive:
You will be notified if they think it is time to sell a stock.
They advise holding investments in at least 25 different stocks for a minimum of five years. This is not a day trade. They are displaying an overall return of 479.3% as of January 2022, compared to the S&P 500**’s return of 134.3%. You may even quadruple the market.
Motley Fool Reviews
Several positive reviews have been done for Motley Fool.
- On Trustpilot, one of the biggest review communities in the world, several positive reviews have been made for Motley Fool. Some have been curated below:
“Right in time. Helping us with our savings. Excellent web! Thank you, FOOLS!”
— Maria Bachiochi
The motley fool is a great site.
I am several years with them
The adviser I follow is excellent.
Most of the stocks I advised to buy
Doing very good.
Thank you to great mind at motley fool”
— Zahava Gordon
“I am new at investing and have tried several programs to learn about investing. Motley Fool is the best. Very informative and plenty of opportunities to learn.”
— TERRY ELLEN
“We renewed our subscription to the Motley Fool. It provides nearly everything one needs to be a successful investor, and I highly recommend it, and especially to the younger investors who are searching for the right answers. This site will help you become a better investor.”
— Bob Prouty
Motley Fool Ranking
The Motley Fool Stock Advisor is a division of the Motley Fool company, so the BBB does not rate it separately.
However, it does award Motley Fool a “B” grade (on a scale from A+ to F).
A summary of some of Motley Fool’s ratings are:
- Trustpilot rating — 3.6/5
- Better Business Bureau Score — 3.9/5 (B)
- DoughRoller — 4/5
Motley Fool Product Reviews:
- Motley Fool Review
- Motley Fool Epic Bundle Review
- Motley Fool Everlasting Stocks
- Motley Fool Rule Your Retirement Review
- Motley Fool Rule Breakers Review
- Motley Fool Millionacres Review