For over two decades, The Motley Fool has been simplifying investing for many. They’re known for their effective stock-picking services, especially when it comes to large-cap and high-growth stocks.
Their well-regarded newsletter, the Motley Fool Stock Advisor, consistently outperforms most index averages. But there’s another offering from the same house: the Motley Fool Rule Breakers.
Introduced in 2004, Rule Breakers specifically targets high-growth stocks based on certain criteria set by The Motley Fool. This approach makes it a bit riskier compared to their primary service. The big question then arises, “Is Motley Fool Rule Breakers Worth it?”
What is Motley Fool Rule Breakers?
The Motley Fool has been a trusted source for investors for years, with its cornerstone offering, the Motley Fool Stock Advisor, standing as one of the most popular stock picking services around.
But there’s another feather in the Motley Fool’s cap – the Rule Breakers subscription service. What sets it apart?
Initiated in 2004 by the likes of David Gardner, Rule Breakers is all about high-growth stocks. But these aren’t your average return stocks; these are stocks that fit specific criteria, carefully outlined by the Motley Fool’s team, that have explosive growth potential.
The catch? They often come with a higher risk profile than the picks from Stock Advisor. It’s a game of balance. While these individual stocks might be a tad riskier, they also have the potential to offer market-beating returns. When a Rule Breakers stock hits, it can skyrocket, making any potential losses on other picks seem negligible.
The investment strategies behind Rule Breakers are designed for those who want to add a little more excitement to their investment portfolio. It’s not for the faint-hearted, but it’s also not just for the experienced investors. Whether you’re new to the stock market or an advanced investor, there’s insight that can be gained.
Motley Fool Rule Breakers Features
- Investing Community: Step into Motley Fool’s active community with Rule Breakers. It’s more than just a forum – it’s a hub where retail investors and advanced investors discuss stock portfolios, exchange insights on high-growth investment opportunities, and debate on individual stocks’ potential.
- Educational Content: Rule Breakers equips subscribers with a reservoir of articles and guides, perfect for both long-term investors and those navigating the stock market waters for the first time.
- Stock Picks Per Month: Each month, subscribers are treated to two fresh high-growth stock picks, handpicked for their market-beating growth potential and strong consumer appeal.
- Updated Stock Lists: With Rule Breakers, your investment portfolio will never feel stale. They frequently roll out lists of the best stocks, from foundational stocks to fortify your diversified portfolio, to the latest hot picks with massive growth potential.
- News and Updates: Rule Breakers ensures you’re always in the loop with investment news, stock price changes, and the latest on your favorite stocks, aiding you in making informed decisions.
- Customer Service: Investing can pose challenges. Whether you’re a day trader or a long-term holder, Motley Fool’s dedicated customer service ensures your Rule Breakers experience is seamless.
- Special Reports: Get access to in-depth analyses with Rule Breakers. Diving into disruptive companies, tracking the potential risks, and rewards of the stock market trends, these reports are invaluable for any investor.
Motley Fool Rule Breakers pricing is refreshingly straightforward. The standard price for Rule Breakers is $299 per year. New members can benefit from a promotional offer of $99 for their first year, which is a $200 discount from the usual rate.
Is Motley Fool Rule Breakers Worth It?
Motley Fool’s Rule Breakers is often seen as a valuable addition, especially when paired with its more consistent counterpart, Stock Advisor. Though embracing Rule Breakers means welcoming higher risks, it promises the allure of integrating outstanding growth stocks into one’s holdings.
The service particularly resonates with active investors keen on receiving sound stock advice and a strategic investment approach. It appeals to tech enthusiasts, those who can stomach higher risks, individuals with diverse investments, existing Stock Advisor users, and those who value company fundamentals over just stock performance.
The service also caters to those inclined towards high-growth stocks rather than dividends and, crucially, to those who base their investments on rigorous research. Motley Fool guarantees satisfaction with a 30-day money-back policy, allowing newcomers to try the service and opt-out within the month if it doesn’t meet expectations.
The track record of Rule Breakers over its 15+ years is commendable. It’s consistently outdueled the stock market in performance, making the subscription seem like a worthy investment.
Founded by David Gardner, Motley Fool Rule Breakers stands apart in the crowded world of stock recommendation services, largely due to its impeccable track record. With 15+ years under its belt, Rule Breakers, along with its sister service Stock Advisor, offers a nuanced approach to high-growth stocks, ensuring that subscribers are not just engaging with the stock market but are making informed decisions.
Rule Breakers don’t just throw out stock picks. No, it’s much more involved than that. The service delves deep into the dynamics of innovative companies, leveraging fundamental analysis to highlight the vast potential of disruptive companies poised for impressive market-beating returns.
It targets those business models with strong consumer appeal and undeniable business momentum, making it an asset for both new and experienced investors. Click Here to get started on your way to explosive portfolio growth.
Get Started With Motley Fool Rule Breakers
Related Investment Newsletter Reviews:
- Oxford Communique Review
- Oxford Income Letter Review
- Seeking Alpha Review
- Morningstar Review
- The Motley Fool Review
- Simply Wall St Review
- Wallmine Review
- FinViz Review
- Monument Traders Alliance
- Best Investment Newsletters
- Best Stock Market Newsletters