Considering diversifying your investment portfolio with gold, but unsure where to buy it from? You may have stumbled upon Vaulted, a mobile app for buying, selling, and holding gold, and might be wondering if it’s a legitimate option for your investment needs. In this comprehensive review, we will delve into the features, benefits, and potential drawbacks of Vaulted, to answer the question, “Is Vaulted Legit?” Let’s dive in!
Vaulted, backed by McAlvany Financial Group, is a reputable online platform dedicated to the gold market. It aims to make the purchase, sale, and holding of physical gold straightforward and accessible for all types of investors. With an emphasis on transparency and security, Vaulted has carved a niche for itself as an alternative investment platform.
Vaulted offers a modern way to invest in physical gold bullion. As opposed to conventional gold funds, like the SPDR Gold Trust ETF, Vaulted users own the actual gold they purchase, rather than a derivative or representation. Every purchase corresponds to a specific bar of gold, and the ownership records are kept in a secure vault.
Exploring Vaulted’s Value Proposition
Having explored the fundamental aspects of Vaulted, we find it crucial to dive deeper into what sets this online gold broker apart from other investment platforms.
Transparent and Competitive Pricing
The world of precious metals can be perplexing, especially for first-time investors. Vaulted simplifies this process by offering transparent and competitive pricing. Unlike some other platforms, Vaulted doesn’t hide transaction fees within the price of gold. Instead, it clearly displays both the price of gold and the transaction fees, which stands at a low rate of 1.8%.
Vaulted aims to empower its users through financial literacy. To this end, the platform provides a wealth of educational resources. Whether you’re a beginner looking to understand the basics of gold investing or a seasoned investor seeking advanced strategies, Vaulted’s educational materials can serve as a valuable guide.
Personalized Customer Service
In an age where automated responses have become the norm, Vaulted stands out with its commitment to personalized customer service. The company believes in the importance of human interaction and offers one-on-one consultations to answer questions and help users navigate the platform.
Vaulted’s Differentiation in the Market
While some investors might prefer traditional gold funds, Vaulted provides a unique proposition. Users own actual gold, stored in the form of gold kilo bars at a secure vault, rather than just owning a claim or share in a pool of gold. This distinguishes Vaulted from the SPDR Gold Trust ETF and similar options, providing a direct, tangible sense of ownership.
Vaulted provides the flexibility of both holding your gold in a secure vault and having it delivered to your doorstep. If you opt for physical delivery, you’ll receive your gold kilo bars (or smaller amounts made from divisible gold kilo bars) discreetly and securely.
In conclusion, Vaulted is not just a platform to invest in gold but offers a comprehensive approach to gold investing. It encompasses transparency, education, personalized service, and flexible access to your gold, setting it apart in the precious metals market.
Features and Payment Options
Vaulted offers several features and options that make investing in gold an easy and transparent process. Some of the features and payment options include:
- Transparency: The price of gold and transaction fees are clearly displayed. Vaulted charges one of the lowest transaction fees in the industry, at just 1.8% above the gold spot price.
- Ease of Buying and Selling: With Vaulted, buying and selling gold is as easy as trading stocks. Users can manage their gold holdings and initiate transactions at their convenience.
- Physical Delivery: Vaulted offers the option of physical delivery, which means you can have your gold bars delivered to your doorstep. However, it’s important to note that there are additional fees associated with physical delivery.
- Secure Storage: Vaulted stores all gold in a private vault at the Royal Canadian Mint, ensuring the safety of your investment. An annual storage fee, equivalent to 0.12% of the value of your gold, is charged for this service.
Security and Privacy
Security is a cornerstone of Vaulted’s operations. The company takes several measures to ensure the safety of your investments and personal information.
- Insured Storage: Your gold is stored in a secure vault and is fully insured against theft and damage.
- Physical Audit: Vaulted also allows for a third-party physical audit. This ensures that the actual amounts of gold match the records, further bolstering their claim of transparency and security.
Drawbacks to Vaulted
While Vaulted presents an attractive option for those looking to invest in gold, there are some potential downsides to consider:
- Annual Maintenance Fee: Vaulted charges an annual maintenance fee (0.12%), which some investors might consider a drawback compared to storing gold in a safe deposit box at home.
- Minimum Investment: Vaulted has a minimum investment of $10, making it less accessible for those looking to start with very small investments.
- No Option for Gold Coins: While Vaulted offers gold kilo bars, they do not provide an option to buy gold coins, which could be a drawback for some investors.
Final Thoughts – Is Vaulted Legit?
After a thorough evaluation of Vaulted’s offerings, history, and customer reviews, it appears that Vaulted is indeed a legitimate online gold broker. With the backing of McAlvany Financial Group, clear overhead costs, and a focus on secure storage and physical gold, Vaulted stands out as a trustworthy option for investing in the gold market.
So, if you’re contemplating adding gold to your investment portfolio, Vaulted could be a sound choice. However, as always, ensure you conduct due diligence, understand the risks associated with investing in precious metals, and make informed decisions that align with your financial goals and risk tolerance. Click here to get started with Vaulted today!
Related Precious Metals Reviews:
- AugustaPrecious Metals Review
- Money Metals Exchange Review
- JM Bullion Review
- APMEX Review
- Acre Gold Review
- Birch Gold Review
- Noble Gold Review
- BGASC Review
- Silver Gold Bull Review
- OneGold Review
- Gold Avenue Review
- Lear Capital Review
- Vaulted Review
- BullionVault Review
- GoldBroker Review