Leeloo Trading Review 2023
|By: Jeremy Biberdorf||May 09, 2023|
In a nutshell: Leeloo Trading is a prop firm that focuses on providing funded accounts to skilled futures traders. While it is limited to futures trading, Leeloo excels in this domain and has also established a strong track record with a 4.9/5 rating on Trustpilot.
Is Leeloo Trading right for you, however? That will depend on your unique trading goals and preferences. This article will cover Leeloo Trading’s background, how it works, its top features, and more, so you can decide for yourself if it might be the best option for you.
Funded accounts | $25k to $300k
Account fees | $77 to $539 (non-recurring)
Account fees | $26 to $675 (recurring monthly)
- Good profit split
- Strong track record
- Mobile app
- Free trial available
- Evaluation restricted to 10 days
- Monthly fees
- Limited to futures only
Leeloo Trading Review 2023 | Is Leeloo Trading Right for Me?
Leeloo Trading is a leading futures prop firm founded by Jody Dahl. In essence, Leeloo Trading enables futures trading with various styles and sizes of funded accounts. Traders can decide which account makes the most sense for them, depending on their budget size and trading rules preferences.
Leeloo Trading only offers futures, whereas other prop firms offer numerous assets, including futures. So, depending on your desire for asset flexibility, you may prefer another broker. For futures trading, however, Leeloo Trading is a leading option to consider.
Ultimately, the best way to know if a given prop firm is for you is to understand exactly how it works, what its top features are, and how competitive its pricing is. Fortunately for you, this Leeloo Trading review will cover all those aspects and more. So, keep reading to learn more!
Learn More About Leeloo Trading
How Does Leeloo Trading Work?
Leeloo Trading provides funded accounts to traders who can consistently earn profits trading futures. There are no other assets available for trading, as mentioned.
Here are some of the assets that trade on Leeloo:
- Equity Futures (e.g. ES, NKD, NQ, YM)
- Interest Rate Futures (e.g. ZT, ZF, ZN, UB)
- Currency Futures (e.g. 6B, 6E, 6J, E7, J7)
- Agricultural Futures (e.g. HE, LE, ZC, ZS)
- Energy Futures (e.g. CL, QM, NG, QG)
- Metal Futures (e.g. GC, SI, HG, PL, QI, QO)
- Micro Futures (e.g. MES, MYM, MNQ, M2K)
- Cryptocurrencies (e.g. MBT, MET)
Depending on your budget and preferences, you can purchase an account size that works for you. Accounts range from $25k to $300. To be eligible, however, you must pass one of their evaluations.
To pass the challenge, you need to purchase a Leeloo Practice Account and achieve your profit target (without meeting your loss limit) within 10 traded days. That’s it! You’ll then be eligible for an account that carries either a one-time fee (i.e. non-recurring) or a monthly subscription fee.
Leeloo Trading Features
Leeloo Trading offers many features that help set it apart from other prop firms, including the following:
- Future focused – Since Leeloo Trading focuses exclusively on providing funded accounts for futures trading, they’re a leader in the niche. You can count on a reliable experience with them.
- Accounts up to $300k – Trading with $300k means profits are substantially bigger than if trading with, say, $30k. The ability to start with a $25k account and work all the way up to $300k means lots of opportunity for growth. (It’s worth noting that some prop firms, though non-futures focused, do provide significantly more funding, however, sometimes up to $1 million or more.)
- Simulated trading available – Leeloo Trading offers a great educational tool that helps you test your skills in the market. By paper trading (i.e. trading with simulated money) with Leeloo’s proprietary platform, you can hone your skills and see if you have what it takes to earn a funded account.
- A strong track record – With over 250 reviews on Trustpilot and a 4.9/5 (“Excellent”) rating, you can rest assured that Leeloo Trading is a legitimate and trustworthy prop firm.
Leeloo Trading Pricing & Plans
Leeloo Trading offers many different possibilities for gaining a funded account, which will appeal to traders thanks to its flexibility. There are accounts as low as $25k and as high as $300k, meaning you can work your way up to more and more money over time.
Here’s a breakdown of just some of the ways that you can get started with a funded account from Leeloo Trading.
- Profit target: 6-7%
- Trailing Drawdown: 2.5%-6%
- Non-recurring Fees: $77 (14 days)
- Recurring Fees: $150 to $675
Leeloo Bundle (LB) Accounts
- Profit target: 6-7%
- Trailing Drawdown: 2.5%-6%
- Non-recurring Fees: $199 to $539
Entry Accounts (LE)
- Profit target: 2-7%
- Static or Trailing Drawdown: 2.5%-6%
- Recurring Fees: $26 to $169
- Profit target: 6%
- Trailing Drawdown: 5-6%
- Recurring Fees: $250 to $295
There are many small differences among the accounts and account styles, so check Leeloo yourself to compare their plans and see which one might be best for you.
Is Leeloo Trading Worth It?
Leeloo Trading is well worth considering if you’re a futures trader interested in trading with a funded account. They’re one of the leading futures prop firms, offering competitive pricing and great flexibility when it comes to getting your funded account. Plus, with a 4.9 rating on Trustpilot, Leeloo Trading is no scam.
To check out Leeloo Trading for yourself, click here and see if it might be right for you!
Related Investing Product Reviews:
- Earn2Trade Review
- FTMO Review
- TopStep Trader Review
- Trader Career Path Review
- Fidelcrest Review
- City Traders Imperium Review
- SurgeTrader Review
- OneUp Trader Review
- The 5ers Review
- The Funded Trader Review
- AudaCity Capital Review
- FundedNext Review
- Lux Trading Firm Review
- OspreyFX Review
- Best Prop Trading Firms
- Best Funded Stock Trading Accounts
- Best Options Trading Firms
- Best Funded Forex Trading Accounts
- Highest Paying Prop Trading Firms