Lux Trading Firm Review 2023 | A Top Prop Firm with No Time Limits
|By: Jeremy Biberdorf||May 10, 2023|
In a nutshell: Lux Trading is a proprietary firm (or prop firm) based in London (UK) that specializes in supporting experienced traders by providing funded accounts. Lux was founded by seasoned asset managers with a global network and currently supports traders in eighty countries.
Lux Trading Firm has established a strong track record among online prop firms, with a 4.5/5 rating on Trustpilot. But is it the right prop firm for your specific trading needs and goals?
Keep reading for our comprehensive Lux Trading Firm review to see if it might be the best prop firm for you.
$25,000 account | 149 GBP
$50,000 account | 299 GBP
$100,000 account | 449 GBP
$200,000 account | 599 GBP
The fee is refunded 50% after Stage 1 and 50% after Stage 2
- Accounts can grow up to $10 million
- No time limits for any trial stages
- Partnered with top liquidity providers
- Integrations with leading trading platforms
- Free trials available
- Fees can be significant if you don’t pass the challenges
- Average profit splits below competitors
- Drawdown limits can be challenging
Lux Trading Firm Review 2023 | Is Lux Trading Firm Right for Me?
With more than three decades of financial industry experience, the founders of Lux Trading specifically wanted to create a prop firm that works well for its traders. It has a robust team of financial experts, developers, fund managers, and support staff to ensure traders have a positive experience.
In general, Lux Trading Firm is worth consideration by anyone looking to start trading with a funded account. There are numerous plan options, which gives traders some welcome flexibility.
The best way to know if a given prop firm is for you is to understand exactly how it works, what its top features are, and how competitive its pricing is. Fortunately for you, this Lux Trading Firm review will cover all those aspects and more.
How Does Lux Trading Firm Work?
The Lux Trading Firm Evaluation provides you with an account where you can trade with real money to prove your trading skills. The rules are relatively straightforward, and the limits make sense as they help protect both your profits and Lux Trading Firm’s capital.
There are five different account possibilities, from $25,000 all the way up to $1 million. The profit targets range from 4-6% for the Evaluation and Advanced Account stages. A nice thing about Lux Trading Firm is you get 50% of your fee refunded after the Evaluation stage, and the other 50% after completing the Advanced Account stage.
The profit splits are 75% to the trader and 25% to Lux Trading Firm, which is a reasonable split, even if it doesn’t quite match up to the 80/20 and 90/10 splits offered by some competitors. Traders can also request withdrawals only once per month, which is also beaten out by some competitors.
Lux Trading Firm Features
Lux Trading Firm provides numerous features that help set it apart from some of its competitors, including the following:
- Various account options – A lot of prop firms only offer one or two account size options or only one way for traders to obtain an account. With Lux Trading Firm, however, you can choose from accounts ranging from $25,000 to $1 million, and the special $1 million account can bypass the trial stage.
- Scale up to $10 million – Successful traders can continue to grow their account size all the way up to $10 million, which is much higher than many prop firms go.
- 75/25 split – Although traders can find other prop firms with slightly more generous payouts, there are also many prop firms that split profits 50/50. With Lux Trading Firm, you will keep much more of your money.
- Mentorship program – A unique aspect of Lux Trading Firm is the ability to choose a mentor who will help guide you through various trading rules and strategies.
- No time restrictions – When you’re doing a prop firm challenge, the last thing you need is additional stress. Lux Trading Firm is pretty unique in that there are no time limits for reaching profit targets and completing either of the two evaluation stages.
- Track record – With over 400 reviews on Trustpilot and a 4.5/5 (“Excellent”) rating, you can count on Lux Trading Firm to be a reliable and trustworthy prop firm.
Lux Trading Firm Pricing & Plans
Lux Trading Firm has relatively straightforward rules when it comes to prop firms. Nonetheless, prop firm challenges tend to carry many rules that it’s important to know before getting started.
This review will provide a simplified overview, but for details, you should verify on their site.
Here’s an example of how you can grow a $25k account to $500k:
|Step||Stage||Size||Profit Target||Max. Loss||Profit Share|
|1||Evaluation (Demo)||$25,000||$1,500||$1,250||50% fee refund|
|2||Advanced (Demo)||$25,000||$1,000||$1,250||50% fee refund|
Again, you should refer to Lux Trading Firm’s website to confirm details and better understand the ins and outs of their trading rules and regulations.
Is Lux Trading Firm Worth It?
Lux Trading Firm is worth consideration if you’re interested in exploring prop firm options. It has competitive pricing, strong integrations, and flexibility in how you obtain your account. It also has established a good track record with a 4.5/5 score on Trustpilot.
To check out Lux Trading Firm for yourself, click here and see if it might be the right option for you.
Related Investing Product Reviews:
- Earn2Trade Review
- FTMO Review
- TopStep Trader Review
- Trader Career Path Review
- Fidelcrest Review
- City Traders Imperium Review
- SurgeTrader Review
- OneUp Trader Review
- The 5ers Review
- The Funded Trader Review
- AudaCity Capital Review
- FundedNext Review
- Leeloo Trading Review
- OspreyFX Review
- Best Prop Trading Firms
- Best Funded Stock Trading Accounts
- Best Options Trading Firms
- Best Funded Forex Trading Accounts
- Highest Paying Prop Trading Firms