Microcap Millionaires Review 2023 | Is Microcap Millionaires Right for Me?
“Microcap” refers to companies that have a market capitalization between $50 million and $300 million. These companies often trade as “penny stocks,” meaning that they trade for under $5, and often much less than that.
These stocks are a double-edged sword. Their volatility means they can be highly lucrative if they pop, but you could also see the value fall to nearly nothing in mere minutes. This is especially true if a penny stock falls victim to a “pump-and-dump” scheme, which is when investors are encouraged to buy shares to inflate the price by people who then offload their own shares to cash in.
Microcap Millionaires aims to eliminate some of the guesswork and risk that comes with trading microcap and penny stocks. Its service claims to help you make easy money by trading the penny stocks it recommends. So, if you’re aware of the risks of trading these stocks and would like some guidance on which ones to trade, then Microcap Millionaires may be a great option for you.
Read on to learn more about Microcap Millionaires, including how it works and its main features.
Get Started With Microcap Millionaires
How Does Microcap Millionaires Work?
Microcap Millionaires is one of many stock-picking services out there. Compared to others, however, it focuses on “microcap” stocks, which means they have a market cap of under $300 million. So, you’re not trading the Apples and Amazons of the market, but rather the tiny companies that are aspiring to grow and become bigger ones.
When you subscribe to Microcap Millionaires, you’ll get trade alerts each week through an online newsletter. Each pick is made by Microcap Millionaires’ founder Matt Morris, who has extensive experience trading penny stocks.
In essence, Microcap Millionaires aims to simplify trading penny stocks by giving you the names to trade and whether they are short-, mid-, or long-term plays. So, even if you are busy with a day job, Microcap Millionaires can save you time and energy by telling you everything you need to know to profit from microcap stocks.
Microcap Millionaires Features
Microcap Millionaires offers various features for its subscribers, including the following:
- Picks every week – Penny stock picks that come right to your inbox each week, including how to play them (short- or long-term plays, etc.).
- User forum – As a member of Microcap Millionaires, you get access to the private member-only forum where you can discuss trading strategies and learn from other members, some of whom are quite experienced.
- Watch list – Not only do you get weekly picks, but Microcap Millionaires members also get a watch list that tracks potential trades.
- Technical analysis – Beginners and veterans alike can learn from Microcap Millionaires because the weekly stock picks are presented with technical analysis to show how and why the picks have been made that week.
- Penny stock trading guide – Members also get access to Matt Morris’ Penny Stock Strategy Guide, which is a kind of bible for trading penny stocks. Even if you don’t stick with Microcap Millionaires, this is a great resource to have for trading on your own.
Microcap Millionaires Pricing & Plans
Microcap Millionaires costs $97 per month. It’s a subscription plan, so there’s no one-time fee option.
You can also add the “Buy & Sell Text Message Alerts for Stock Picks (1 Year)” to your order for an additional $297.
$100 (just about) is already a fair amount to shell out, so it’s a little disappointing that text alerts aren’t included at that rate.
Is Microcap Millionaires Worth It?
Microcap Millionaires may be worth it for you if you want to trade penny stocks without spending hours analyzing them yourself. With this service, you get everything you need to know to trade new penny stocks each week.
If you’re ready to check out Microcap Millionaires for yourself, click here to check it out and start receiving your penny stock trading alerts each week.
Get Started With Microcap Millionaires