I welcome fellow bloggers or writers to take advantage of the growing popularity of the Modest Money blog. I am currently accepting guest posts from any bloggers who manage a similar blog or from writers with financial experience.
If you are interested in writing a guest post, please contact me with the form at the bottom of the page.
In your e-mail be sure to include the url of your blog and any particular post topic you had in mind. The topic should fit in with the general theme of my blog. Do not send me a full post without first contacting me for topic approval.
I would prefer guest posts from bloggers who have been running their own blog for at least one month. This allows me to check your writing quality and makes it less likely that your included links will turn into broken links. If you do not have a blog, please include a writing sample.
This is not a call for marketing companies to try to get free advertising.
Guest Post Writing Requirements
Once the topic has been approved, here are some requirements to keep in mind:
- Post should be at least 500 words long and not excessively long either.
- Spelling and grammar should be at a reasonable level. If you’re going to take the time to write a guest post, please also take the time to proofread.
- You may include up to 2 links to your blog, either in the post body, in an author intro or at the end of the post. This can be blog homepage links or links to specific posts.
Also it would be appreciated if you could help respond to comments and promote the post on social media. That is up to you, but it would improve the success of the post. I’d rather not be handling comment responses on a topic that I might not know well.
You are welcome to send an image to use with the post, provided that it meets copyright restrictions. If not, I will try to find a suitable image to use.
If looking for advertising for your commercial website, check out my advertising page.
If you have any questions or are interested in guest posting on Modest Money, please contact me with the form below:
Also check out these financial product reviews:
- Betterment Investing Review
- The Motley Fool Review
- Investors Underground Review
- Roofstock Review
- M1 Finance Review
- Blooom 401K Review