When clients search for real estate in New York they want to work with the agencies who not only have the most listings, but influence as well. Seasoned buyers know the right time to purchase a home or investment property is when they are working with the best agency. Yet, buying and selling in New York City offers even more of a challenge, the large amount of properties available, the wide selection and the rapidly changing neighborhoods means buyers and sellers need the expertise of trained agents when navigating the realty waters. This great list of the top 5 agencies within New York will make finding the right expert a breeze.
- Prestige International – Simple and hard to beat, Prestige International has offices in dozens of countries around the world; but, still remains one of the most influential real estate agencies in New York. Their offices offer high quality, hard to find listings through their website. Working with them is an excellent opportunity for clients who hold property in multiple countries. Their worldwide expertise is available right within the Big Apple on Wall Street. With listings from humble, quality condos to millionaire mansions within the most famous skyscrapers, clients are sure to find exactly what they are looking for without needing to deal with over-bearing agents.
- Sotheby’s International Realty – is an excellent choice for all buyers looking to find the right luxury home. With very few properties under half a million, Sotheby’s is for those who are looking for the right home to show off their influential lifestyle. Buyers will appreciate their seamless and gorgeous site with full color photos and readily available information. They’ll also appreciate working with an agency that is based nationwide, allowing them to manage selling and buying their house through the same agency.
- Douglas Elliman – Established in 1911, Douglas Elliman has more agents in New York than any other. With 5,000 associates clients find a trusted source for their real estate investments. Buyers will enjoy working with an agency that does $12 billion dollars in business each year. Sellers will benefit from their expert sales team, easy to use website and promotional materials. Listings are from development lots to Park Avenue listings. Professional demeanor, quality market reports, and industry leaders will assist any buyer to selecting the right investment for their income and life.
- Core – For those looking for a new experience when selecting real estate, Core is a new style of agencies for the 21st century. Working with buyers and renters, Core’s state of the art website offers a wide selection of listings from just over one-hundred thousand up to twenty-five million. Quickly becoming a favorite agency Core offers boutique services, tailored to their clients – by cultivating a unique and detailed culture they can offer an experience unlike a traditional retail office.
- The Realty Collective—designed with sellers in mind, the realty collective has reach the pinnacle of listing online. They know that more than 90% of buyers start their home buying search online. That’s why they put so much effort into linking your listing with popular, third-part sites like Trulia, Zillow, and Street Easy. These online resources increase your exposure when listing properties and increase the interest and offers sellers receive. No other agency offers such a comprehensive package when it comes to listing your property online.
There are thousands of agents within New York, ready and willing to buy and sell. That’s why it’s so important for clients to select the right agency, the right agent, and the right listing when investing.