Quantower Review 2023 | Is Quantower Right for Me?
There are tons of trading platforms out there, so Quantower has some tough competition. How do you know if it’s right for you or if it’s worth the money? Our review has you covered, as it will cover the ins and outs of Quantower.
Started by fintech developers, Quantower is a fast and innovative platform that offers robust customization, modularity, and an intuitive interface. Traders of all levels will appreciate it for its ability to meet a wide variety of trading needs.
Plus, since Quantower integrates with dozens of leading brokers and exchanges, many traders will be able to quickly integrate it with their existing trading set-up.
If you are looking to optimize your trading workflow with an all-in-one platform, Quantower may be a great option for you. Keep reading to learn more about it so you can see how it aligns with your trading needs and goals.
Learn More About Quantower
External QuantTower Review & Ratings
|Trustpilot||4.9 from 155 reviews|
How Does Quantower Work?
Quantower is relatively straightforward to use. To start trading, you simply enter your Quantower credentials for the given connection. So, from the Quantower program, downloadable on Windows, you would simply select your desired connection (e.g. Interactive Brokers), then provide your log-in information. Quantower will do the rest.
At that point, Quantower will sync seamlessly with that connection, and you are able to do this with multiple brokers and exchanges. This allows traders to easily analyze forex, stocks, crypto, futures, and options all from one source.
In essence, Quantower offers a variety of panels that make up the trader’s workspace. It’s compatible with multi-windowed setups, so you can easily arrange your panels on any of your available screens. These panels are highly customizable and modular, meaning you can get your ideal trading setup that works the way you need it to.
Quantower provides various useful features that help set it apart from other trading platforms, including the following:
- Tons of integrations – Whether you specialize in stocks, forex, or crypto, or like to dabble in all of them, Quantower has the integrations you need. From Binance and Topstep to Interactive Brokers and TD Ameritrade, there are dozens of integrations that sync seamlessly with Quantower.
- Charts, indicators, and drawings – Quantower provides both standard and more advanced chart types, including time and tick charts, point and figure, Heikein Ashi, Line Break, and options such as Renko, Kagi, and many more. These chart types can easily be customized and saved as favorites, which helps save time. There are also handy drawing tools to zero in on trends and other price patterns.
- Multi-screen optimization – Many serious traders rely on multi-screen and/or multi-window set-ups, and Quantower is specifically optimized for this. Traders can use and arrange as many trading panels as they like on any number of available screens.
- Trading functionality – Quantower is a multi-asset platform and supports various order types depending on the connected broker or exchange. There are even panels designed specifically for order entry and crypto order entry.
- Simulator and backtesting – Trading simulators are a great way for traders of all levels to test strategies without any risk. Quantower provides both a trading simulator and the ability to manually backtest through their “History Player” module.
Quantower Pricing & Plans
Quantower offers four plans, from its basic free plan to its all-in-one package. Prices range from $40 to $70 per month when billed monthly:
- Free Plan | $0
- Crypto Package | $40/month
- Multi-Asset Package | $50/month
- All-in-One Package | $70/month
There are also 10%, 20%, and 30% discounts available for 3-month, 6-month, and annual billing options.
Is Quantower Worth It?
Quantower offers its program for free, which means many traders might appreciate checking it out to see how they like it. Its plans are also relatively affordable and offer a wide range of integrations and tools that will satisfy the most demanding traders.
To check out Quantower for yourself, click here to see if it aligns with what you’re looking for in a trading platform.
Get Started With Quantower