When it comes to learning the art of crypto trading, many platforms offer some level of guidance but often fall short of comprehensive training. Real Life Trading, on the other hand, steps up with a promise to fully educate its users. Naturally, this piques your interest, but it also prompts you to dig deeper into Real Life Trading. This article will address those concerns and provide you with a well-rounded perspective.
Learn More About Real Life Trading
What Is Real Life Trading?
Founded in 2014 by Jeremy Newsome, Real Life Trading is an educational hub and a funded trading platform that caters to those interested in trading cryptocurrencies, metals, forex, and oil. The platform offers a variety of free and paid courses designed to empower novice and seasoned traders. To date, the platform boasts over 600 funded traders who have leveraged its resources for trading success. Whether you are an experienced trader or a beginner trader in the stock market learning trading strategy for real time options trading, this company offers a wide range of education material so you can learn about exchange traded funds, fractional shares, and investor secrets to make your portfolio soar.
Features of Real Life Trading
- Tiered Courses: The training courses on the platform are neatly structured into various categories, tailored to suit traders’ different levels of expertise. Specifically, nearly ten courses target beginner, intermediate, and advanced traders. These courses cover many topics, including day trading, swing trading, and long-term investment strategies. There’s even a specialized course designed for children. This offering is an excellent educational resource for investors.
- Masterclass: Real Life Trading offers a special 90-day masterclass that occurs periodically throughout the year. This masterclass features live sessions led by five experienced trading experts who share valuable tips for successful trading. Once you register for the class, you become eligible to audition for a chance to receive $100,000 in capital, allowing you to trade and earn real profits. This educational material goes into the ins and outs of forex , currency, online brokers, technical indicators and is useful for the beginning or experienced investor.
- Funded Trading: The platform allows interested users to audition for capital. If you pass this audition, you could receive up to $500,000 in capital to trade with and generate real profits. It has relatively low minimum deposits and options that are diverse in ETFs, cryptocurrency, and active trading backed up by online brokerages and real-time data.
- Lucrative Profit Sharing Ratio: When you profit from Real Life Trading’s funding program, the earnings are divided between you and the platform. Specifically, the platform takes 25% of the profits while you keep 75%. Given the substantial amount of capital that the platform provides for trading, this division of profits is considered to be quite fair.
- Day Trading Room: For a monthly fee of $275 or an annual fee of $2995, you can join Real Life Trading’s live trading room on their Slack channel. In this virtual room, you can ask questions about your activities and get quick responses from the support team. Additionally, you’ll receive practical training from a team of expert traders who have a history of profitable trading. The room also offers practice drills, the chance to engage with other active traders, and other benefits.
Real Life Trading Pros and Cons
Before making a commitment, you’ll want to weigh the Real Life Trading pros and cons. Let’s take a closer look at the details to help you decide.
- Self-study: Real Life Trading offers self-paced courses designed for individual study. Each course features comprehensive materials, including videos that total over 10 hours in length, interactive quizzes, PDF workbooks, and a final exam. Upon successfully finishing a course, students receive a certificate of completion.
- Affordable Paid Courses: With less than $50, you can buy a trading course from Real Life Trading.
- Additional Perks: While the fees paid for the services may seem substantial, they come with other benefits. For example, if you subscribe to the Trading Room, you’ll get the “Day Trading Weekly Options” course.
- Free Trial: Real Life Trading offers a 14-day free trial for their Trading Room feature. This allows you to experience the service and evaluate its worth before committing to a paid subscription.
- Ebooks: If you don’t want to take any courses, you can still download the free ebooks that’ll help sharpen your financial acumen on the platform. Alternatively, you can watch the video equivalents of the ebooks.
- Reasonable Targets: For those auditioning to receive funded accounts, Real Life Trading sets achievable profit targets on the demo accounts. Specifically, you are expected to achieve a 10% return on the demo account’s capital. This flat rate applies regardless of how much you’ve invested in the audition process, making it more likely for you to complete the audition successfully.
- Fair Rules: Real Life Trading doesn’t set bottleneck rules to sabotage the efforts of those auditioning for funded accounts. Many rules, like closing all trades for the week before 4 p.m. on Friday, are quite easy to follow. You can explore transaction-fee mutual funds, you investment goals, and a wide variety of discount brokers. The minimum account balance of individual investors has been highly praised.
- Ample Capital Funding: This platform is among the few that offer massive capital bases to potential traders, with the lowest being $ 50,000. Altogether, Real Life Trading has funded traders with over $220 million, so if you can pass their audition, you’re in for a lot of money making.
- Limited Free Courses: At some point, you’ll have to spend money to gain knowledge from the platform because the free courses are only 9.
- Audition Fees: Auditioning for Real Life Trading’s funding program requires a minimum investment of $500. While a range of pricing options would have been beneficial, this upfront fee is set to match the substantial amount of trading capital you could receive if you pass the audition.
Review Real Life Trading Pros and Cons: Final Verdict
Real Life Trading brings a unique blend of educational resources and capital funding opportunities to the trading landscape. We’ve looked closely at the Real Life Trading pros and cons, examining everything from its affordable, high-quality courses to ample funding options. The wide selection of investing tools, investing platforms, stock brokers, international stocks, commission-free stocks and insights are perfect for anyone looking for commission-free trades. The experience and real money you will earn, even as a beginner investor.
While this platform has limitations, its advantages are compelling. Click here to start learning from Real Life Trading.
Get Started with Real Life Trading