TradeCaster Review 2023 | Is TradeCaster Right for Me?
TradeCaster is really for every different type of trader. Beginning and intermediate traders in particular will appreciate the ease with which they can learn from pro traders. Advanced and professional traders will enjoy being able to stream their trading sessions, teach others, and earn money at the same time.
Whether you’re interested in learning from others or making money by streaming yourself, TradeCaster could be a great platform for you.
Keep reading to learn more about TradeCaster’s founder, Sean Dekmar (aka Dekmar Trades), as well as how it works and what its top features are.
Learn More About TradeCaster
External TradeCaster Review & Ratings
|4.9 from 53 reviews
Who is TradeCaster Founder Sean Dekmark?
Sean Dekmark is well known from his YouTube channel and own site, Dekmar Trades, as well as from his more recent endeavor, TradeCaster.
After considerable trading success with stocks—$85,000 profit in his first year—Dekmar has enjoyed sharing his trading strategies with others. He decided that TradeCaster would be a great platform not only for his own streams but to allow others to stream as well. This led to the creation of TradeCaster, which bills itself as the world’s first live-streaming platform for traders.
How Does TradeCaster Work?
TradeCaster works in a pretty straightforward way as it’s similar to other streaming platforms. Anyone can set up their own room to live stream from, and there is a chat for viewers to engage with the streamer.
While some rooms are free to watch, others will require a TradeCaster membership. Many of the top and most in-demand traders are not included for free.
For people streaming their trading sessions, they can earn money once they have an average of 100 daily viewers or more. At this point, they can join TradeCaster’s payout program and receive commissions.
According to the calculator provided on the TradeCaster site, a streamer with TradeCaster could make roughly $5,000 a month if they stream for one hour a day, twenty days a month, with 5,000 daily views. That’s pretty good money for streaming what you would be doing anyway (albeit with a more interactive element).
TradeCaster has various features that make it one of the best live-streaming platforms for trading, including:
- Streaming top traders – The ability simply to stream so many different top traders is a great asset for anyone to learn how to trade successfully.
- Real-time alerts – When you subscribe to a given trader, you will receive handy alerts for when that trader begins a stream. While many traders trade on a fairly consistent schedule, having these alerts is a great way to not miss your favorite trader’s stream.
- Chat rooms – Just about anyone who has used a livestream knows how vital the chat feature is for two-way engagement with the streamer. You can learn from others and trade ideas by using the chat rooms that accompany each stream.
- Video library – TradeCaster offers a video library that provides tutorials on trading, especially day trading. There are also video recaps and lessons that traders can archive along with their streams. Some videos require a membership.
- Dekmar Trades benefits – Since TradeCaster was developed out of Dekmar Trades, members receive some benefits from Sean Dekmar himself, including the Dekmar Trades Morning Newsletter and one-on-one messaging with Sean.
TradeCaster Pricing & Plans
TradeCaster doesn’t come cheap. While you can enjoy some basic resources and streams without a membership, you may be frustrated by your inability to stream the top traders.
The fee structure is also a bit odd with TradeCaster. You will pay the lowest amount by opting for the semi-annual payment; normally, however, you would pay the least by opting for the annual payment.
Here’s a quick breakdown:
- $119/mo | Billed monthly ($1,428 annually)
- $99/mo | Billed semi-annually ($1,190 annually)
- $108/mo | Billed annually ($1,299 annually)
As you can see, it’s more than $100 more per year to pay annually instead of semi-annually.
Is TradeCaster Worth It?
TradeCaster is a great platform to explore. Newer and intermediate traders can learn tons from more experienced traders who stream, and streamers with a certain following can monetize their trading sessions. It’s a win-win for everyone, right?
Yes and no. TradeCaster is a great idea, but a membership doesn’t come cheaply. In fact, it may be well beyond the reach of many beginning and intermediate traders, which are those who would probably benefit the most from it.
In any case, Sean Dekmar (aka Dekmar Trades) had a great idea with TradeCaster, and it’s worth checking out.
Click here so you can explore its options firsthand and see if it might be right for you.
Get Started With TradeCaster