Traders with Edge Review 2023 | Is Traders with Edge Right for Me?
Traders with Edge is a legitimate platform, though it lacks a long track record. It’s also one of the fastest-growing prop firms around. But is it the right prop firm for you?
Traders with Edge could be worth considering for anyone looking to get started trading with a funded account. It’s particularly well-suited for people who are day or swing traders and who use tactics such as scalping. It’s also good for traders who want access to a wide variety of assets, as some prop firms only allow forex trading, for example.
To learn more about whether Traders with Edge might be right for you, keep reading to learn about its top features, its various challenges, its pricing, and more.
Learn More About Traders with Edge
External Traders with Edge Review & Ratings
|Apple App Store||5|
How Does Traders with Edge Work?
Traders with Edge works like most prop firms. They provide traders with a demo account where they must spend time proving their trading skills. The rules are relatively straightforward, as traders have a scaling target, minimum trading days, and more.
For the “Turtle” and “Hare” challenges, traders have to pass a one-phase and two-phase challenge, respectively. Once the required steps are completed, which involves following the rules and meeting the given profit target, traders will get funded with a live account.
From that point on, traders can scale up their capital, as none of the accounts are capped at the challenge amount passed. Traders can grow their accounts all the way up to $3 million USD.
For traders who work with Traders with Edge for more than two years, there is even an additional level called “The Big League.” This level is where traders can ascend beyond the $3 million USD mark by getting presented to larger institutions that may fund traders up to $30 million.
Like all prop firms, Traders with Edge makes money by charging challenge fees and by taking a share of the profit. Pricing and plans will be covered more below.
Traders with Edge Features
Traders with Edge provide numerous features that help set it apart from some of its competitors, including the following:
- Various options for getting funded – A lot of prop firms only offer one or two account size options or only one way for traders to obtain an account. With Traders with Edge, however, you can choose from two challenge options (“Turtle” or “Hare”) or pay more for instant funding.
- Scale up to $3 million – Successful traders can continue to grow their account size all the way up to $3 million, which is much higher than many prop firms go. Plus, with their “Big League,” traders who work with Traders with Edge for two years or more may be presented with funding opportunities up to $30 million.
- 80/20 split – Once traders get funded with Traders with Edge, they can count on a very competitive 80/20 split, which beats out many competitors.
- Reasonable rules – When you’re doing a prop firm challenge, the last thing you need is additional stress from complicated or difficult rules. Traders with Edge uses pretty standard and reasonable rules.
- Strong track record – With a 4.4/5 (“Excellent”) rating, you can count on Traders with Edge to be a reliable and trustworthy prop firm. (It should be noted, however, that the company was only founded in 2022, meaning it doesn’t have a long track record yet.)
Traders with Edge Pricing & Plans
Since Traders with Edge offers three different accounts, each of which can be designated “standard” or “aggressive,” we’ll give a couple of sample plans to give you an idea of pricing.
Turtle (Standard) | $10,000
Max Loss: 5%
Minimum Days: 10
Participation Fee: $100
Hare (Aggressive) | $25,000
Max Loss: 20%
Minimum Days: 5
Participation Fee: $440
Instant (Standard) | $10,000
Scaling Target: 10%
Max Loss: 5%
Minimum Days: 5
Participation Fee: $500
To verify details and explore all the options, refer to the Traders with Edge site.
Is Traders with Edge Worth It?
Traders with Edge is worth consideration for anyone who would like to explore their prop firm options. It has competitive pricing and leading flexibility for both tradeable assets and account types. It also has established a good track record with a 4.4/5 score on Trustpilot.
To check out Traders with Edge for yourself, click here and see if it might be a good option for you.
Save 10% with coupon code Z3KS55ZH
Get Started With Traders with Edge