TradeStation Review 2023
|By: Jeremy Biberdorf||July 10, 2022|
In a nutshell: TradeStation is a stockbroker founded in the United States in 1982. The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) regulate it. Clients can receive up to $500,000 in investor protection per account (including up to $250,000 in cash).
TradeStation is generally considered safe since it has a long-standing track record of transparently reporting its financials, with the Monex Group being its parent company listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
|$0 per trade||$500||With a minimum deposit of $500, you can receive an extra $150 cash credit.|
TradeStation Is Best For:
- Active and advanced traders
- Futures, stock, and options traders
- Traders interested in cryptocurrency trading
- Traders focusing on U.S. markets
- Traders focusing on buy-and-hold investing
- High-standard trading platforms
- It provides extensive research
- ETF, option trades, and commission-free stock
- Sophisticated tools.
- Active trader community.
- Affordable trading fees
- Education and High-quality research tools
- Free trading on the advanced platform necessitates the use of T.S. Select.
- It doesn’t provide transaction-fee-free mutual funds
- Pricing and plans can be confusing
- Customer service could be better
- It doesn’t support forex trading