TrendSpider is a free technical analysis online tool for active traders. It uses sophisticated artificial intelligence (AI) techniques to detect market movements and chart patterns.
They offer analysis tools such as:
- Fibonacci retracements
The free membership package limits your ability to take full advantage of the platform. In order to take full advantage you’ll need to sign up for a membership.
This begs the question, is the TrendSpider cost worth it?
Spoiler alert, TrendSpider is a legit platform and worth every penny. Keep reading to find out more.
Learn More About Trend Spider
What Is TrendSpider?
TrendSpider is an interactive web application that allows traders to backtest, assess charts, create strategies, and perform technical and fundamental analyses.
It also uses advanced machine-learning techniques to provide traders with exceptional visual displays that can improve their performance.
TrendSpider is also a good educational tool for developing technical indicator expertise and teaching investors to identify patterns that haven’t been identified before.
You can read a full review of TrendSpider here.
TrendSpider allows you to get started with a 7-day free trial period.
TrendSpider has four pricing options:
- Premium ($44 per month)
- Elite ($87 per month)
- Advanced ($131 per month)
TrendSpider’s Premium Plan is priced at $44 per month when purchased as a single payment and $36.67 per month when paid annually.
The Premium plan allows real-time data during regular trading hours for NASDAQ, NYXE, and AMEX stocks, exchange traded funds, and cryptocurrencies (over 100 pairs).
You get a free one on one training session with unlimited charting, technical analysis, indicators, trends, and look-up tools.
You can also create your own custom alert rules.
Here are the features included with the Premium plan:
- Real-Time Market Data
- Trend Detection
- Multi Timeframe Analysis
- Dynamic Price Alerts
The Elite Plan will cost $87 per month when purchased monthly. If prepaid annually it will work out to be $72.50.
This package comes with everything the PRO Trade Package does plus, additional features including higher limits on some of the features, as well as access to unique features such as multi-factor alerts.
Here are the features included with the Elite plan:
The Elite plan is best for traders looking for tools to gain a competitive advantage.
The subscription includes:
- Market data
- Advanced multi-factor alert
- Backtesting capabilities
- Raindrop charts
The Advanced version costs $131 per month when paid for by the month and $109.17 per month when paid upfront.
It’s almost exactly the same as the Elite version but has slightly higher limit options.
If you hit the limit on the Elite version, then the Advanced version might be worth considering.
Here are the features included with the Advanced plan:
- Greater alert limits
- Longer alert durations
- More workspaces
- Exclusive access to beta features
Here’s how it works:
Like most other technical analysis tools, TrendSpider operates on a subscription-based model. TrendSpider lets you choose your subscription package before you enter your personal details.
After you make an account, you can start making charts and doing market research. Make sure to download TrendSpider’s mobile app to do your technical analysis on the go.
Where TrendSpider excels is in its user-centric interface. The platform is not just educational but also fun to use.
- The ability to backtest instantly
- Chart patterns recognition
- Trendline analysis and detection
- Multi Timeframe analysis
- All charts can be analyzed using Alphatrends’ VWAP
- Analysis of Multiple Time Frame Charts
- Support for U.S. stocks, forex, and crypto exchanges.
Key Features of TrendSpider’s Advanced Plan
The advanced version provides users with access to five different trading bots, which allows them to further automate their day-to-day trading activities.
Other than this, the Advanced edition provides no additional benefits over the Elite edition. It simply includes some extra basic functionality and limits.
See how much our coupon will save you on the Elite Plan here.
Below Are Some Key Features Of A Paid TrendSpider Subscription:
- Enterprise-grade performance and reliability with automatic charting features
- Fully customizable analysis rules that can be tailored to your specific trading style
- Smart and custom watchlists so you never miss a trading opportunity
- Customizable interface themes with different graphics and visual templates
- Sync dynamic alerts using email or SMS notifications
- Highly customizable charts and alters
- Multi-time frame features
- Technical analysis with trend lines, support and resistance, and technical patterns
- Quiet hours when you don’t want to be bothered with price alerts
TrendSpider Final Verdict | Is It Worth It?
TrendSpider has a wide range of tools including an extensive library of technical indicators, news alerts, and market data that are easy to access via a slick user interface.
It also provides powerful analytical capabilities by automating the entire process from data gathering to visualizations.
If you’re an experienced trader who wants to streamline and automate your trading strategies, TrendSpider is well worthy of consideration.
- It’s really easy to identify trends and candlesticks using these indicators
- Flexible and customizable configurations
- Good customer support
- Dynamic alerts
- Steep learning curve
- Some products are still being refined
Get Started With Trend Spider
Related TrendSpider Posts:
- TrendSpider vs Thinkorswim
- TrendSpider vs TC2000
- TrendSpider vs Trade Ideas
- TrendSpider vs TradingView
- Is TrendSpider Legit?
- TrendSpider Coupon