These days, apps have really changed the way we handle our money. You may remember my recent post 5 Money Management Apps You Should Be Using. We went over some of my favorites, but that post was nothing compared to what I plan to share today.Today, we’re going to go over the entire list of money management apps I’ve got on my cell phone.
I don’t even know how many that may be, but I know it’s a lot. Because we’ll be going over so many apps today, I’ll give you the main bullet points for each. If you’d like to learn more about any particular app, leave me a comment! Anyway, let’s start with the apps from the post mentioned above…
- Connect your accounts for easy management all in one place.
- Use great budgeting/savings tools and take advantage of advice in the process.
- Ads designed to help you!
- Track investments, and maximize your earnings.
- Categorize purchases for easier budgeting and money management.
- Take advantage of tutorials and articles that teach better personal finance strategies.
- Learn how to spend wisely, and save and invest efficiently.
- Track your progress.
- Investing for busy people and newbies.
- Set up automatic withdraws.
- Compare earnings against top portfolios.
- Easy risk management through stock and bond allocation.
- Track your Credit Sesame credit score. (Keep in mind this is not your FICO score, but high scores in Credit Sesame usually mean high credit scores)
- Keep tabs on your credit report.
- Tips to help improve your credit score.
- MyFICO is like a paid version of Credit Sesame that allows you to access your real FICO score.
OK, so we got those five, now let’s go digging to see what else I have in my phone.
- Scan barcodes of items while you’re in the store.
- Shop Savvy will search local sources and online for the best prices.
- Maintain a wish list.
- Purchase items from major retailers like Wal-Mart with one click.
- Finds your GPS position.
- Searches for the lowest price per gallon on gas within your general area.
Retail Me Not
- Coupons for tons of retail stores nationwide.
- Search by store or by product.
- Many coupons in the system are exclusive to Retail Me Not!
Out To Eat With Kids
- Finds your GPS location.
- Searches for restaurants based deals in your general area.
- Displays promotions like “Kids eat free!” first.
- Check in and share while you’re watching your favorite shows.
- After checking in, Viggle will credit your account and pay you just for watching TV!
- Scan electronic barcodes.
- Decide will let you know if now is a good time to purchase the item or if you’re more likely to get a better deal if you wait a month or two.
- Scan barcodes while shopping.
- Search amazon for better deals.
- Purchase items on amazon directly from the app.
- Protects you from hidden charges on bills.
- Makes sure that you are not being overcharged based on your normal monthly bills.
- Looks for billing errors to save you money.
- All the functionality of Groupon’s website in a mobile app.
- Find great local deals.
- Purchase coupons for a savings as high as 80%!
OK, so there you have it, I’ve got 14 apps on my phone for saving and managing money. I hope you check them out and enjoy them as much as I do. If you know of any great apps that I haven’t listed I’d love to hear about them in the comments!